Monday, October 10, 2016

New Direction for InSight: Movies

Hey, 
it's been two years since my last published post on this blog. I've countless drafts, but never pushed the button.

Why?

I came to the conclusion that chasing a career as a Hollywood screenwriter is a great dream, but not a dream worth chasing. I married and became a father, I started writing prose - all three more fullfilling than dreaming of Hollyood.

I published six novellas in those two years; hundreds of people have read my words. A success I would never see writing screenplays.

But my love for movies hasn't changed. So, what will I do with this blog, that has over 150.000 views already?

I will focus solely on fantasy / science-fiction books and their possible adaptation to the big screen, just like I already have done in the past.

Hollywood mines the book shops instead of buying original screenplays, so this step is only logical for this blog.

Have a great day!


1 comment: